- Fire Extinguisher SERVICING
Fire extinguishers need to work first time, every time, so it is vital they are regularly checked and serviced. Fire extinguishers are pressurised vessels that can burst when corroded or damaged and have been known to causing serious injury to health and damage to property.
The Regulatory Fire Reform (Fire Safety Order) 2005 states that fire fighting equipment “must be subject to a suitable system of maintenance and are maintained in an efficient state, in efficient working order and in good repair.”
The “Fire Safety Order”(FSO) states "Employers are required by law to regularly have their fire extinguishers serviced at least once a year by a qualified engineer to ensure that they are in good condition and are fully maintained."
All works are carried out to British Standards 5306- parts 3, 8 & 9.
Equipment testing, servicing and installations are completed by our BAFE trained and qualified engineers.
- All basic service parts included, Tags, Pins, & O'rings.
- Individual detailed report for every piece of equipment tested/serviced including photos.
- Full Asset report on a PDF document.
- Digital & Printed Certificate on Completion.